Want to have more loving and enjoyable moments with your little ones?
Want to have peace of mind?
Need to have more free time?
So... why hasn't it happened for you yet?
Come on... admit it.
This isn't the first time you've tried to find solutions for how to ensure you are being the best parent possible.
When you read this to the end you're going to discover exactly how to ensure you are being the best parent possible.
Hi, my name is Bakshi Sidhu, Director of 2 award winning nurseries in London and a mother of 2 beautiful children, Qualified Teacher and Author and not too long ago I was just like you...
Let me tell you a quick story about how I was up all night watching my child sleeping to make sure he was breathing.
I was struggling with with the thoughts of "am I taking care of my baby in the best way possible?".
And I was getting more and more frustrated and depressed.
You see, at the time I was trying to come to terms that I had become a new mother and being a teacher for over 10 years I thought this process would not be too difficult...I was wrong.
Then the bottom fell out from under me when my husband's become extremely busy within his business leaving me all to myself to attend to my baby who was less than 3 months.
Which meant I couldn't have any free time to myself whilst anxiety slowly kept creeping in as I didn't know if I was doing the right things...
As you can imagine, I was in bad shape and desperate, but I wasn't ready to give up on my dream of having more loving and compassionate moments with my little one.
The problem I had was I didn't know how to ensure I was doing the best parenting possible and I couldn't know if my child was internally emotionally happy!
And that's when I knew I HAD to make a change...
So, first I tried speaking to friends. That didn't work at all.
I even tried speaking to older generation, but that just plain sucked.
Then I tried checking the internet, and it worked a little better.
And that's when I finally tried reading books from all the great parenting experts. And guess what? This time it worked!
And that's when I realised it wasn't my fault! I was failing because of the articles on the internet that just wanted to make money from advertising or being ranked highest on Google. No wonder I was struggling.
For years they wanted me to believe that the small amount of information the articles provided is enough to meet the requirements and knowledge required to raise a baby, and when I figured out that it wasn't true, I was finally able to break out of their chains and get the results I deserved!
The real problem are the articles on the internet that just want to make money from advertising and being ranked highest on Google. THEY were the ones keeping me from ensuring I am doing the best parenting possible!
Once I realised using specific strategies from the books and adapting them to the 21st Century along with my teaching experience I was able to innovate and compile the ideas and concepts to work in the fastest way, that's when I started to understand how to ensure I was doing the best parenting possible really FAST!
I used what I discovered to be able to:
- Ensure my baby slept safely with the best materials that did not cause allergies
- Ensure my child was internally happy and their emotions were not being affected unnecessarily by the technology that surrounds us
- Speed up the time I could finally have a full nights sleep.
- innovated potty training methods (tested on my first child and fully compiled the system on my second child).
But it wasn't just me, I taught others on what I had learnt and they got the results too.
I didn't realise it when I started that not only does the methods simplify the process for how to ensure you are being the best parent possible, but it also helps you have more loving and enjoyable moments with your little ones, have peace of mind, and more free time!
And that's why I created "Little Ones Life Skills Parenting Educational Material".
This took years of continuous reading, attending courses, compiling information from all the experts and strategically adapting them for our generation and testing on myself which cost me thousands of pounds in time, research and purchasing books and courses. But it was totally worth it!
What used to take me forever, I can now teach parents to get it done immediately.
In fact, here's just a sample of what you'll get from the series...
* Have all the years of research compiled together which has made learning easier for parents.
* Know what to do with your child and how to do it to ensure their happiness (and yours!) so you can avoid stress, anxiety and depression.
* Gain confidence in all areas by attending to your child in the fastest most efficient way so you can have many more times full of joy rather than tears.
* Raise a family in a loving, caring environment so you can have everyone asking you for your advice on how you did it and for you to be able to help them with the most effective methods.
* Discover how to keep your baby safe as possible so you can avoid any harm coming to your baby.